Thursday 7 April 2016

Superdrug Haul

Hello everybody,

 In Case you're new to my blog, I'm Lily, I post every Thursday  at 5pm. I've just got back from town and spent way too much but it was all just too lovely not purchase. I thought I'd share with you the delights that I've bought. This is a Haul/First Impressions I guess.

The first thing I picked up was a triple pack of round cotton wool pads, an essential for me. A single pack on its own is £1.89 so I got a complete bargain. No doubt that I'll go through them pretty quickly though!

Next I got the Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm. You may be thinking...what, why? But if you hadn't heard already it's recently become popular for using as a primer. I heard this through Sophie Foster, she mentioned it in one of her videos and seemed to love it. Pretty random, I know. But, I thought I'd jump onto the bandwagon and give it a go because why not!

I also got some Antibacterial Wipes because putting me in a drugstore is never a good idea, I'll come out covered in lipstick swatches and I hadn't got any wipes with me so I decided to pick some up. They'll also be really handy when I go back to college just to shove in my bag and when I next need them they'll be right there.

The majority of the single packet face masks were on 3 for 2 so I picked some up. I got the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask, the Cucumber Cooling Clay Mask and also the De-Stressing Mud Mask. I thought I'd give myself a little pamper because I can really. I also really like buying the single packet face masks because it means that I don't give my skin an opportunity to get used to the product so I feel as if it will always work, I don't know if this is an actual thing but it is now.

I picked up a Bubblet bath infusion t-bags with summer fruit tea. These are bath salts contained with in a little mesh bag, they're really cute and have to be one of the most divine things I've smelt! It's honestly insane how good they smell I can not even explain!

Lastly, I got the Revolution Highlighting Powder Palette. Now I've never used a highlighter before but it was relatively cheap and so I thought I'd give it a go, and if it goes terribly wrong then I've just got myself some new shimmer eyeshadows!



Prices:
Triple Pack of Cotton Wool Pads - £3
Nivea Men Sensitive Cooling Post Shave Balm - £3.52
Antibacterial Wipes - £0.69
Single Packet Face Masks £0.99 each
Bubblet bath infusion tea bags - £3.99
Revolution Highlighting Powder Palette - £8

I hope you're enjoying my blog. If you want to find a specific type of post, I've recently added the menu feature at the top of the page so hopefully now it'll make it much easier for you. If there is a specific post that you'd like me to do then either leave me a comment below or contact me on any of my social media, linked below. 

I'll see you on Thursday for another post.
Love, Lily
xoxo

Social Media Links:
Twitter: @lilyblogss
Instagram: @lilyblogss
Snapchat: lilyblogss






No comments:

Post a Comment