Sunday 21 February 2016

Top 8 products under £8

I thought I'd do a post on my personal top 8 favourite products for under £8 although it may be nice to have a splurge on a higher end product there are some amazing affordable products that work brilliantly too. Here are my top 8...

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I know this is a much loved favourite among the beauty bloggers and it's understandable to see why, it takes just seconds to lift off even waterproof make up. It's also really hydrating leaving the skin feeling refreshed.

Mitchum Roll on Deodorant - I LOVE this deodorant. I discovered it just before I went on a holiday last year and I was looking at all of the spray deodorants and I felt as if they just weren't working particularly well on me anymore so I picked up a bottle of this and have repurchased it ever since. I know most people prefer spray deodorant but for me I feel that this works brilliantly and it smells delightful!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation - This is a relatively new purchase for me but I have fallen in love with this foundation, I previously used Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation but it began to feel as if it just sat on my skin and didn't do much so I did some research and watched some YouTube videos and saw that Nic from Pixiwoo recommended this one for a dryer skin, and it's amazing! It gives a relatively full coverage and leaves the skin feeling hydrated, it also completely erases any imperfections or black circles I may have under my eyes making this one a complete winner on the foundation front for me! I use the shade Light Porcelain.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - Oh my goodness, this product is amazing. It has to be my favourite must have beauty product, it gives such a full coverage look and is brilliant for hiding those pesky spots. As far as I can remember it was the first 'proper' make up product that I bought..that is excluding a Hello Kitty eyeshadow pallete from H&M that I got when I was about 10.

Bioré Deep Cleansing Nose Strips - These are fab, although there may be cheaper alternatives these are by far the best. I've been using them for about 6 months and I love them, highly recommend you give them a try. I've also spoken about these in my January Favourites so head on over there and give it a read if you want to know a little more.

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked 0% Volumising Shampoo/Conditioner - I've been loving these, they give your hair so much volume as opposed to other shampoos, their scent is also incredible! I've tried many combinations of Shampoo and Conditioners over the years but these two when used in conjunction with one another are by far the best. They won't break the bank either which is always good news

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle - This product honestly saved my hair. I was insistent on not cutting my hair and allowing it to grow about 2 years ago so when I finally got it cut it was a massive mess. Not only was it dry but I had a head full of split ends. I used it for about a month and my hair was amazing afterwards. If you have dry, frizzy hair full of split ends give this a try.

Batiste Dry Shampoo
- I love sleep, there's no denying that. So I wake up too late to have a shower more often than I'd like to admit. This dry shampoo is by far the best of the ones I've tried, although it may take some time to encorporate into the hair it saves me bring late for college so is a winner for me!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prices*: 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water (400ml) - £4.99
Mitchum Roll on Deodorant (100ml) - £2.89
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation (30ml) - £7.99
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
Bioré Deep Cleansing Nose Strips, 6 pack - £7.99
Herbal Essences 0% Naked Volumising Shampoo/Conditioner (400ml) - £3.99 each
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle (250ml) - £4.99
Batiste Dry Shampoo (200ml) - £2.99

I hope you've found this somewhat helpful and enjoyed reading.
I'll see you next Sunday at 5pm GMT.
Love, Lily xoxo

*Boots.com. Prices correct as of 21/2/16. Special offers excluded. 

5 comments:

  1. I don't know if I did something wrong, but the biore strips didn't work for me! Do you know any alternatives, especially for the chin too ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you had wet your nose/chin before placing the strip on then no you didn't do anything wrong! I also use the Quick Fix Facials purifying charcoal mask once a week as well as the Bioré deep pore charcoal cleanser daily and by using the strips, mask and cleanser I seem to have really improved my skin. Hope this helps! Lily, xo.

      Delete
    2. If you're still looking for an alternative, I've recently uploaded a DIY Facial Scrub which works really well. You could always give that a go! 💜

      Delete
    3. http://lilyblogss.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/diy-facial-scrubs.html Here's the link if you want to take a look! 🌷

      Delete