Sunday 14 February 2016

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

I've never been someone who spends a lot  of money on themselves, I'm more of a saver, however I walked into Debenhams and saw that the Daisy range by Marc Jacobs were reduced, obviously left over Christmas stock, but I just couldn't resist anymore. I went ahead and purchased the original Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray in a gift set along with a luminous body lotion and a bubbly shower gel. In total I paid £37.33 down from what was £56...a massive saving if you ask me!




The perfume is a subtle yet sweet scent. I was advised by the woman in the shop that it had base notes of musk and vanilla, along with strawberry and violet. As is suggested by the name, it is a very floral scent but it is simply beautiful. I highly suggest that you go along to your local drugstore or Debenhams beauty department and give it a smell. As anybody would tell you, when you're not an expert scents are extremely hard to describe.

See you next Sunday at 5pm GMT!

Fourth blog post complete...I'm on a roll!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment